For the combined BA/MS (STEM) degree, a student must complete:
- 4 credits of prerequisite, MTH 121, or MTH 131, or MTH 141
- 8 credits of any-level economics elective courses
- 12 credits of economics required courses for BA
- 36 credits of 500-level economics required and elective courses
- This is a total of 24 major credits required for BA and 36 credits required for MS (STEM).
- Specific required courses and approved elective courses depend on focus within the MS (STEM) program. You must consult with the Director of Master’s Programs or the Assistant Director of the MS. program for the specific requirements.
- Students can also obtain an Advanced Certificate with a successful completion of further 15 economics credits at the master’s degree level.