For the combined BA/MA degree, a student must complete:
- 4 credits of prerequisite, MTH 121, or MTH 131, or MTH 141
- 8 credits of any-level economics elective courses
- 12 credits of economics required courses for BA
- 15 credits of 500-level economics required courses
- 15 credits of 500-level economics elective courses
- This is a total of 24 major credits required for BA and 30 credits required for MA.
- Students can also obtain an Advanced Certificate with successful completion of a further 15 economics credits at the master’s degree level.