Students in the BS/MPH program are required to maintain a GPA of 3.0 while in the undergraduate portion of the program.
Students that do not maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 will not be allowed to continue in the combined BS/MPH program but may continue in the BS degree program.
All students in the BS/MPH program will be required to receive a grade of "B" or better in the following required graduate public health and epidemiology classes to continue in the program:
- CHB 501 Study of Health Behavior
- EEH 501 Epidemiology Principles
- EEH 502 Advanced Methodology
- EEH 505 Application of Biostatistics to Epidemiology I
- EEH 506 Application of Biostatistics to Epidemiology II
- EEH 530 Introduction to Health Care Organization
- EEH 550 Environmental Health
- EEH 573 Epidemiology of Infectious Disease
- STA 527 Introduction to Biostatistics I