UB is committed to nurturing and supporting research and creative works across all academic disciplines. Every day our undergraduates and distinguished faculty engage in research and creative projects that ignite the intellect and enliven the learning process. Through the Center for Undergraduate Research and Creative Activity (CURCA) you can be a part of this exciting world of discovery. CURCA offers a variety of services, including:
- Assisting undergraduate students in preparing for and finding challenging research opportunities or creative performance
- Helping faculty match student assistants to their research/creative projects
- Allowing students and faculty opportunities to present their project findings and display their works to the university community
- Offering funding opportunities for undergraduate students and their faculty mentors in pursuit of new discoveries
- Individual Membership to (CUR) Council on Undergraduate Research for UB faculty, students and staff
For further information regarding CURCA, please visit the CURCA website.