Skip to main content.


Students may have official transcripts of their UB academic work sent by requesting a transcript through the HUB Student Center (via MyUB). Official transcripts will not be released for students who have university financial obligations. For alternative ordering options, please visit the Office of the Registrar website.

Students may obtain their grades for a specific semester, or a complete record of their grades, by accessing the HUB Student Center (via MyUB).

Published: Oct 06, 2022 08:27:04