Skip to main content.

Transfer Course Work

The Office of the Registrar manages your transfer courses and how your coursework from post-secondary institutions is applied toward UB major and general education course requirements. The Course Equivalency Guide that is located on the TAURUS website (Transfer Articulation of University Requirements at UB system) is a tool that students and staff can use to look up current course articulations that we have with other institutions by school or course.

In order for credit to be transferred to UB, official transcripts must be sent from the institution to the Office of Admissions, University at Buffalo, 12 Capen Hall, Buffalo, NY 14260-1660. You can also visit our Undergraduate Admissions page, which outlines the steps to transfer to the University at Buffalo.

Published: Oct 06, 2022 08:27:05